Are you looking for a career where your work truly makes a difference and you are appreciated? Do you enjoy helping others? If so, then join our Fabulous Team.
This position will be responsible for transporting patients to and from their homes to various medical facilities. They will be responsible for vehicle inspection when not in transit, as well as completing patient run reports on a daily basis. There may be other duties as required for this position. This person will have regular motor vehicle report inquiries, background check, required trainingas and maintaining a current and valid driver's license.
Essential Job Functions
- Show up to work in a timely manner.
- Complete a vehicle maintenance and safety inspection prior to vehicle operation.
- Communicate with Management/dispatch and get daily patient schedule
- Drive clients to their destinations in a safe manner and on time.
- Assist clients as they get into and out of the vehicle.
- Report back to the dispatcher when clients have been dropped off at their destination.
- Report traffic delays back to supervisor.
- Report any incidents or accidents to the supervisor.
- Adhere to company policies and protocol.
- Must have excellent - CLEAN - driving record.
- Must be at least 23 years old... Regular Drivers License is OK
- A minimum of 3 years US driving experience.
- Must PASS DOT Physical
- Initial and random drug screening.
- Must PASS Background Check.
- Promptness and on-time performance.